[Mapserver-users] itemquery one several attributes

Jerfaas de Jong JJO at DeStraat.NL
Sun Jun 15 09:15:33 EDT 2003

Hi,

I can query my streetlayer using a itemquery on one attribute (street),
but I would also like to do a more complex query one two attributes.
(like the SQL statement: WHERE street="mystreet" AND place="mytown")
Is this possible and how do I achieve this ?

Related to this question I would also extract a list of unique
placenames from my dataset but I am not sure if this is possible with
mapserver (Is it correct that mapserver only support regex and no SQL
queries ?)

Thanks in advance,

Jerfaas de Jong

-----
now I use, which works fine for a one attribute search

.map
FILTERITEM STREET
FILTER "%value%"

mapserv.exe?...item=findthisstreet&qlayer=street