[Mapserver-users] Terra Server WMS

Erich Schroeder erich at museum.state.il.us
Tue Jun 17 11:38:15 EDT 2003

On Tue, 17 Jun 2003, Dylan Keon wrote:

>    PROJECTION
>      "init=epsg:26910" #NAD83 UTM zone 10N
>    END

This is great! I'll be saving this message for future use!

In my case, I would be spanning two utm zones. How would I handle this?
Should there be two doq layers, one for each zone, and then the html form
turns both on when the user asks for DOQs?

Erich

Erich Schroeder                    Phone: (217)785-0033
Curator, Information Technologies  FAX:   (217)785-2857
Illinois State Museum GIS Lab      email:erich(at)illinois.state.museum
                 http://illinois.state.museum/