[Mapserver-users] Multi resolution select layer

Ed McNierney ed at topozone.com
Mon Jun 23 08:31:13 EDT 2003

Sarawut -

Create a GROUP named LANDSAT, for example, and put the statement

GROUP LANDSAT

In each of the three layer definitions.  Then add a MINSCALE and
MAXSCALE statement to each layer so at any given scale only one of the
three layers is visible.  Then refer to the layer as LANDSAT (that is,
by the group name, not the layer names) to turn it on and off.

	- Ed

Ed McNierney
President and Chief Mapmaker
TopoZone.com / Maps a la carte, Inc.
73 Princeton Street, Suite 305
North Chelmsford, MA  01863
Phone: (978) 251-4242  Fax: (978) 251-1396
ed at topozone.com