[Mapserver-users] Itemnquery shape extent

John Rubin RUBINJ at gov.ns.ca
Mon Jun 23 11:06:30 EDT 2003

Hello,

I am doing and itemnquery and trying to get the shape extent for all the polygons returned so I can set a new mapextent for the map.  The html template file for the nquery resets the variable objects  each time a new polygon is found so I cannot compare the shape extents for all the returned polygons.    Does anyone know how to either extract the shape extent for multiple returns or create a static array in javascript?

John Rubin

John Rubin
Telephone:   902-893-5712
E-mail:   RUBINJ at gov.ns.ca