[Mapserver-users] php with apache webserver under windows2000

Wilfried Wolf h0548aux at rz.hu-berlin.de
Fri Jun 20 04:13:02 EDT 2003

Hello,
I´m a new user on working with umn mapserver.
My problem is:
I wrote a little mapscript file for php and it doesn´t work.
So I changed the file without embedding the mapsript library extension
(dl (mapsript....))  as pure php-file. But nothing happened. The ms
internet browser showed me only that, what one would expect as
html-code. The php code was denied. So, what went wrong.
I am working with a distribution for apache and php which is optimized
for linux but what should work under windows too.
Is this problem due to a wrong  php-distribution?

Many thanks ahead

Wilfried