AW: [Mapserver-users] WMS client problems

Arnulf Christl CCGIS arnulf.christl at ccgis.de
Mon Jun 23 14:24:02 EDT 2003

Hi,
I have loaded your project into our client and it returns an in-image
errormessage:

msProcessProjection(): no system list, errno:2??? (the rest it is not
readable).

Did you include the PROJ4 library?

You can check your MAP file with our client: http://wms.ccgis.de/ click on
"Country Boundaries". As long as you don't change any basic parameters in
your map file the client works as a WMS. If you add a layer, change the
projection or similar, then the project has to be reload.

If you want us to remove the link, just tell us.

Cheers, Arnulf.