[Mapserver-users] reprojected Layer returns no results on query

Oliver Wesp wesp at gdv.com
Tue Jun 24 09:04:32 EDT 2003

Hi,

just wondered if anybody stumbeled over the following problem. In my
mapfile I have several layers with different projections. Map-Output works
fine but if I try to work with the query mode it works only for those
layers that have the same projection as the output projection. All other
Layers are responding with

'msQueryByPoint(): Search returned no results. No matching record(s) found.'

Any way to solve this? I tried to submit mapext and mapxy in the projection
of the layer origin with no effect.

I'm using

mapserver 3.7 (CGI)
proj 4.4.5