[Mapserver-users] arcims emulation and arcexplorer

Sean Gillies sgillies at frii.com
Fri Jun 27 20:57:24 EDT 2003

I've been writing a Python MapScript version of Refractions' imsemu.pl.
It works with ArcCatalog/ArcMap, but with ArcExplorer I get an
error message:

org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Document root element is missing

What is ArcExplorer expecting differently?  Another version of
Arcxml than 1.0?  Differently formed XML?  Is there any reference
for this?  I'm hoping that those who've put together the new
emulators might clue me in.  I'd like to use ArcExplorer to test
and debug my app (rather than ArcMap).

thanks,
Sean

--