FW: [Mapserver-users] arcims emulation and arcexplorer

Sean Gillies sgillies at frii.com
Sat Jun 28 09:21:01 EDT 2003

On Saturday, June 28, 2003, at 04:34  AM, Gregory S. Williamson wrote:

> For the general list I've forwarded this ...

Interesting.  I've seen 'CustomString' in the query string, as well as
'ClientVersion', but haven't noticed anything in the data other than
XML.  Haven't looked closely enough yet, I guess.  Thanks for the
recommendation!  Will try it out later today and post results.

How much of ArcXML?  Just GETCLIENTSERVICES, GET_SERVICE_INFO, and
GET_IMAGE at present.  More as needed.

cheers,
Sean

--