[Mapserver-users] Displaying Raster under PHP MapScript

Franck Martin franck at sopac.org
Mon Jun 30 08:11:44 EDT 2003

--------------020805000409030100050704

I found the problem...

The path to the file was invalid, but MS was passing the error without
any report even with debug enabled...

I think there should be at least a message in debug mode when a file is
not found...

Cheers
Franck

Franck Martin wrote:

> I'm having trouble to display raster images under PHP mapscipt
>
> My map file seems to work (no error generated) but I always get a
> blank image for the raster layer, why?
>
> I have tried with geoTiff images and ERDAS img files. Mapscipt has
> been compiled with GDAL support and gdalinfo works correctly...
>
> My MAP file is as simple as the one in the RASTER HOWTO and I used the
> coordinates supplied by gdalinfo for extents...
>
> I do not know what is happening...
>
> I use MapServer 3.6
>
> Cheers
>
> --
> Franck Martin <franck at sopac.org <mailto:franck at sopac.org>>
> SOPAC

--------------020805000409030100050704

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
I found the problem...<br>
The path to the file was invalid, but MS was passing the error without
any report even with debug enabled...<br>
I think there should be at least a message in debug mode when a file is
not found...<br>
Cheers<br>
Franck<br>
Franck Martin wrote:<br>
I'm having trouble to display raster images under PHP mapscipt<br>
My map file seems to work (no error generated) but I always get a blank
image for the raster layer, why?<br>
I have tried with geoTiff images and ERDAS img files. Mapscipt has been
compiled with GDAL support and gdalinfo works correctly...<br>
My MAP file is as simple as the one in the RASTER HOWTO and I used the
coordinates supplied by gdalinfo for extents...<br>
I do not know what is happening...<br>
I use MapServer 3.6<br>
Cheers<br>
    <tbody>