[Mapserver-users] PHP-MAPSCRIPT ANNOTATION TEXT

llizzff llizzff
Mon Jun 30 21:37:35 EDT 2003

HI

I'm use PHP/MAPSCRIPT model,when i use a LABELITEM in the LAYER,the
mapserver
will refuse to work and show the follow message:

Warning: MapServer Error in msOGRLayerInitItemInfo():
Invalid Field name: text in c:\apache\htdocs\infopicker\include\MapClass.php
on line 102

Is there something wrong?

TIA
Jack

>I'm not familiar with .TAB datasets, but perhaps you need a LABELITEM in
>your LAYER so mapserver knows what field to use as label text.
>

>On Mon, 2003-06-30 at 12:16, llizzff wrote:
>> The MapServer refuse to draw the actual annotation text.
>>
>> When I set the styleitem auto,the mapserver will draw the actual
>>
>> annotation text,but it is not expect. when the styleitem auto was
>>
>> annotated, the mapserver can only render some dots.
>>
>> The follow snatch of mapfile is used.
>>
>> LAYER
>>     NAME hkdb
>>     TYPE point
>>     STATUS on
>>     Connectiontype OGR
>>     CONNECTION
"c:\apache\htdocs\model\model\mapdatax\placenm_text_t7.TAB"
>>     #STYLEITEM "AUTO"
>>     CLASS
>>         OUTLINECOLOR 128 128 128
>>         COLOR 128 128 128
>> 	    LABEL
>> 	        ANTIALIAS true
>>                 COLOR  255 0 0
>>                 FONT fritqat-italic
>>                 TYPE truetype
>>                 SIZE 8
>>                 POSITION auto
>>                 PARTIALS true
>>                 OUTLINECOLOR 255 255 255
>> 	    END
>>    END
>> END
>>
>> Configuration:
>>
>>   Win2K, apache1.3.27
>>   PHP 4.23
>>   php_mapscript_40.dll(this is in the
mapserver-4.0-dev-win32-php4.3.2.zip)

>> Best Regards
>>

>> --http://www.eyou.com
>> --Îȶ¨¿É¿¿µÄÃâ·Ñµç×ÓÐÅÏä  ÓïÒôÓʼþ  Òƶ¯ÊéÇ©  ÈÕÀú·þÎñ
ÍøÂç´æ´¢...ÒÚÓÊδ¾¡