[Mapserver-users] shapefiles

Vincent Schut schut at sarvision.com
Thu May 1 08:09:51 EDT 2003

Probably you will have to change the 'extent' parameter in the map file. Try
setting it to the boundingbox of the shapes you have. If you don't know this,
(i think) you can obtain the bounding box coordinates using the ogrinfo
utility that comes with gdal. Eventually change the projection and units
also.

Regards,
Vincent Schut.