[Mapserver-users] WMS server issues

Ed McNierney ed at topozone.com
Sat May 3 12:51:21 EDT 2003

Doug -

I would recommend highly that commas NOT be used in layer names, as the
spec requires the comma to be the separator character in a layer list.
By spec, the escaped commas should be handled properly, so thanks for
that input - but the French server docs should make it very clear that
their layer names MUST be escaped.

	- Ed

Ed McNierney
President and Chief Mapmaker
TopoZone.com / Maps a la carte, Inc.
73 Princeton Street, Suite 305
North Chelmsford, MA  01863
Phone: (978) 251-4242  Fax: (978) 251-1396
ed at topozone.com