[Mapserver-users] Mapserver on Windows/IIS ?

Ed McNierney ed at topozone.com
Tue May 6 13:13:00 EDT 2003

Richard -

We've been running production MapServer applications on Windows (Linux, too) for nearly two years now.  We have had no trouble at all, and we've been very happy with the results.

Your questions are a bit difficult to answer helpfully because they're kinda broad <g>.  If you can describe your intended application in a bit more detail, you'll get more helpful responses.

	- Ed

Ed McNierney
President and Chief Mapmaker
TopoZone.com / Maps a la carte, Inc.