[Mapserver-users] Please Help me

Chip Hankley Chip.Hankley at rmtinc.com
Fri May 9 09:19:19 EDT 2003

> I have given the excute permission to the folder cgi-bin in IIS and I have
> given the execute read an visualization permissions to the accoun internet
> guest. I have also eextracted the necessary dlls to the c:\windows\system32
> folder. I'm not able to make run properly this fantastic tool. Do you have some
> other idea?

The only other thing I can think of is CGI-BIN... that's not a default directory in IIS... did you create that? Did you make it a virutual directory through the IIS admin tool? Did you set it up (through BOTH NT and IIS) to have execute permissions? Outside of that, I don't have any further ideas.

Chip Hankley

Outgoing messages, along with any attachments, are scanned for viruses at RMT prior to sending.
NOTICE--This email may contain confidential and privileged information
for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any review or distribution by
others is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender immediately and delete all copies.