[Mapserver-users] Please Help me

aborruso at spaziogis.it aborruso at spaziogis.it
Sat May 10 04:48:04 EDT 2003

Karthik,
I have not compiled mapserver in my xp box. I have simply downloaded the
binary files from mapserver site.
I have downloaded ms36gif_gdal_pg_wms.zip and ms35_libs.zip.

Thank you,

Andrea

|---------+--------------------------->
|         |           karthik achu    |
|         |           <karthikachu at pos|
|         |           tmark.net>      |
|         |                           |
|         |           10/05/2003 07.14|
|         |                           |
|---------+--------------------------->
  |        Per:     aborruso at spaziogis.it                                                                                        |
  |        Cc:                                                                                                                   |
  |        Oggetto: Re: [Mapserver-users] Please Help me                                                                         |

hello ,

   did u compile the mapserver in ur nt box?
pls send me ur problems may be i can help u

karthik achu
karthikachu at postmark.net

<aborruso at spaziogis.it>                                                 |