[Mapserver-users] MapServer Users Meeting update

Thomas Thomas
Thu May 15 11:26:08 EDT 2003

I am excited to report that we have 80 people registered for the
first MapServer Users Meeting to be held June 6-7, 2003 in St.
Paul, MN. Refer to the meeting website
<http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/mum/index.html> for more details.

We had asked that people submit proposals for contributed talks
and posters by May 15. However, we do have presentation slots
available so please consider sharing your good efforts.

Based on participant prioritization we have changed the workshop
offerings somewhat. The "PHP/MapScript" and "Advanced Interfaces"
workshops will be offered twice (morning and afternoon). The
"Introduction" and "MapLab" sessions will be offered as
presentations on Friday afternoon. We will do our best to
accommodate everyone's needs. Registrants will receive an e-mail
regarding their workshop choices within the next couple of weeks.

Thanks for your support of MapServer.

Tom
Dr. Thomas E. Burk
University of Minnesota