AW: AW: [Mapserver-users] Map file

Arnulf Christl CCGIS arnulf.christl at ccgis.de
Mon May 19 03:25:52 EDT 2003

Hi,
the Mapbender client we use here supports user management. If you don't
start with a correct users' ID you are not allowed to continue - even if it
is only a guest-ID. What we should do is make this transparent to the user
in the form of error messages, if the user is not correctly logged in.
If you start clicking the link "Overlay WMS" which we posted (starting from
http://wms.ccgis.de) you should not have any problems having a look at the
demos. If it does not work we would appreciate commments - maybe it has to
do with language settings or something else we missed until now?!.

Cheers, Arnulf.