[Mapserver-users] raster-format

Vincent Schut schut at sarvision.com
Wed May 21 10:33:52 EDT 2003

Probably it means just what it sais...
Is the pathname to your raster file correct? (I suppose your DATA attribute
sais "raster/hs25_1.tif". This means there should be a raster subdir in where
your SHAPEPATH attribute points to.)
Are the permissions for this file correct, so mapserver (which usually runs as
the apache user) can read it? Try setting it readable for all to check and be
sure...

Cheers,
Vincent.