[Mapserver-users] Re: I'm not able to solve my problem!!

Ed McNierney ed at topozone.com
Wed May 21 14:29:19 EDT 2003

Andrea -

It helps if you're a little more specific about what permissions you set.  Also, remember that giving "Everyone" permission is not at all the same thing as giving every user full access to everything, because those users might either have individual or group access RESTRICTED at a different level.

What is the name of the anonymous Internet user, and what specific permissions did you set for it?

	- Ed

Ed McNierney
President and Chief Mapmaker
TopoZone.com / Maps a la carte, Inc.