[Mapserver-users] Image

Dwijadas Dwijadas
Fri May 23 10:27:11 EDT 2003

Hi m.sp
Thanks a lot for ur help. I corrected what mistakes i had done
earlier.
Also by typing "http://127.0.0.1/images/myimage fetches the
image.
But in the template file how i will fetch it?

         So how to fetch the image from the "images" directory as
Mapserver dynamically making images for each call to it and assign
a unique name to it,as a result i cannot give a fixed name of a
image file.But if i specify a name of a image at the end of the
directory then it displayed the image.I have given the directory
path previously
  knowingly,hoping mapserver will take this path and fetch the new
image.Eagerly waiting for ur mail.

This is the portion in the template file by which i am fetching
the
images.Here where is the problem? as the image is not displayed in
the
browser but it is forming in the "images" directory.

      <!-- THE PROBLEM IS HERE IN THE NEXT TWO LINE> -->
      <! <input type="image" name="img" src= "[img]"> -->

                             Thanking you
                            "Dwijadas Dey"