[Mapserver-users] New Technology

Dave McIlhagga mcilhagga at dmsolutions.ca
Fri May 23 14:43:56 EDT 2003

I guess I should have qualified the browsers that we knew this to work in:

Netscape 4.79+
Mozilla 1.0+
IE 4.0x+

OSX Safari and Konqueror are two of the next high priorities.

BTW, the underlying technology itself is not browser-dependent, widgets
have been and can be created to work in non-dhtml environments for instance.

Thanks for the feedback.
Dave