[Mapserver-users] Problems in Cursor Coordinate Display on St atus Bar Using Mapplet

Bruce, Bob CON BBruce at gov.mb.ca
Mon May 26 18:00:33 EDT 2003

Thanks Richard. I now feel silly having sent this query, cause in the
Mapplet How-To it lists this parameter, so with the addition of the
following line:

		<PARAM NAME="verbose" VALUE="on">

after my applet definition, it worked great. I am having trouble with the
computer that I'm working on and maps aren't being displayed properly and
the javascript code isn't working properly either. When I tried this on a
smooth running computer everything worked fine.

	Bob