[Mapserver-users] legendObj outlinecolor property does not exist?

Daniel Morissette morissette at dmsolutions.ca
Mon May 26 19:38:54 EDT 2003

The class outlinecolor has been moved to a new style object in version
4.0dev.  You can get the latest PHP MapScript 4.0 (a.k.a. 3.7) docs at:
http://www2.dmsolutions.ca/mapserver/dl/mapserver-3.7-dev-PHP-MAPSCRIPT-README.txt

See also the migration guide in the wiki for a more complete list of
changes between 3.6 and 4.0:
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?MigrationGuide

Daniel