[Mapserver-users] legendObj outlinecolor property does not exist?

Daniel Morissette morissette at dmsolutions.ca
Tue May 27 10:23:28 EDT 2003

Gerald Buckmaster wrote:

> I still have no outline around the legend.  Probably something simple.

There doesn't seem to be any code in either 3.6 or 4.0 to draw an
outline around the legend.  I think this was taken out quite a while ago
because we wanted to use the OUTLINECOLOR to specify an outline around
the legend icons and nobody seemed to use outlines around their legend.

I don't remember if there has been a discussion on this or if someone
just took it out by accident... maybe someone else remembers?

Daniel
 Daniel Morissette               morissette at dmsolutions.ca