[Mapserver-users] Any questions about oraclespatial...

frank vielma frankvielma at hotmail.com
Sat May 31 18:25:38 EDT 2003

Hi folks

I'm beginning to work with mapserver and other tools...

Until now, I have the following packages installed on RedHAT 9:

- MapServer:
Version MapServer version 3.6.5 OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=JPEG OUTPUT=WBMP
SUPPORTS=TTF INPUT=TIFF INPUT=EPPL7 INPUT=JPEG INPUT=ORACLESPATIAL
INPUT=SHAPEFILE

- MapLab (2.0rc5)

- php 4.3.2

- Apache/1.3.27 (Unix)

- Oracle 9.2.0 with oraclespatial

- shp2sdo

I need any examples of how I can integrate the Spatial with mapserver,
php_mapscript...

Where I can find more information about it ??

Thank you in advance

Best regards,
Frank