[Mapserver-users] new install on Redhat 9

Enils Bashi EBashi at chesapeakebay.net
Mon Nov 3 14:51:02 EST 2003

Dear Mapserver Users,

I have installed mapserver on Redhat 9 and I place mapserv binary in the
cgi-bin directory of my Apache2 and I get an internal error message. I
checked the file permissions and they are rwxr-xr-x.
Does anybody have any idea about whats going on here. Also, Is there a nice
step by step installation file put together. Using the mapserver website for
all the packages needed prior to installation was a bit crude.

Any and all feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Enils Bashi
Programmer - Chesapeake Bay Program
Veridyne Incorporated
Annapolis, Maryland: (410) 267-9833