[Mapserver-users] Postgres 7.2.4 cygwin compilation

Stéphane RIFF stephane.riff at cerene.fr
Thu Nov 6 03:09:46 EST 2003

Here is the problem :

I can run the ./configure, it's good... but when i run make , i get this
error :

       $ make
src/Makefile.global:269: src/Makefile.port: No such file or directory
c:\usr\local\wbin\make.exe:
 *** No rule to make target `src/Makefile.port'.  Stop.

But there is a Makefile.port in the src directory (it's a link create by
configure).
So i tried to copy the makefile.win in the src directory to replace the
Makefile.port but i ran into others error like windows error: expr.exe
fatal error....