[Mapserver-users] Mapfile in WMS

Tom Kralidis [Burlington] Tom.Kralidis at ec.gc.ca
Thu Nov 6 11:26:16 EST 2003

I'm not a big Windows person, however I'm guessing the IIS console may have
a setting in which you can set environment variables.  If not, perhaps,
logged in as the user of the web server, enviroment variables can be set
through the OS.

Someone with IIS savvy would have some better advice here.

..Tom

> Nick

map&REQUEST=GetCapabilities
I want it like
http://blablabla/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?map=s2ex8.map&REQUEST=GetCapabilities

This way, I have to put the Mapfile at the root, right?? Or perhaps I missed
something....?

Thx,
Nicolas Fortin
Mathématicien, Programmeur, Analyste de données
SMC-Québec Hydrologie, Environnement Canada
1141, Rte de l'Église, Sainte-Foy(QC) G1V 4H5
(418)648-2516
nicolas.fortin at ec.gc.ca <mailto:nicolas.fortin at ec.gc.ca>