[Mapserver-users] GMAP does not work with TIFF - solved

Alexander Pucher pucher at atlas.gis.univie.ac.at
Sat Nov 8 10:34:27 EST 2003

Hi,

this is just to tell you that I solved my problem with the TIFF display
(or "not-display").

I was using libtiff 3.5.7, after I installed libtiff 3.6, everything was
fine.

Is it mentioned in some documentation, that version 3.6 must be used
with MS4.0.1?
Why is shp2img working correct with the older libtiff, but any
PHP/MapScript app is not?

Regards,
alex.