[Mapserver-users] MapServer raster 'cracking' problem

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Sun Nov 9 12:29:17 EST 2003

Omry Yadan wrote:
> This seems to be a real problem with MapServer.
> Is anyone taking a look at it?

Omry,

OK, my efforts to duck this problem don't seem to have made it go away, so I
guess I should try and fix it.  If you can submit a detailed bug report with
your map file, a detailed description of your data (ie. a gdalinfo report),
and shp2img settings to reproduce the problem I will dig into it and see what
I can do.  Under some circumstances cracks may be hard to avoid but I will see
what I can do.

Best regards,