[Mapserver-users] Doubts about EXTENT

alexander enrique ripoll muñoz alen_uis at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 10 10:37:29 EST 2003

<P align=justify>Hi, </P>
<P align=justify>I have the next doubts about EXTENT </P>
<P align=justify>1) How can I define the Minx, Miny, Maxy, Maxy values of EXTENT for a given project? </P>
<P align=justify>2) Does it exist any rule to determine those values? </P>
<P align=justify>Do I need to change the flats or geographics coord. of a project to the values that are given in EXTENT. </P>
<P align=justify>Thanks.</P>
<P align=justify>Hi, </P>
<P align=justify>I have the next doubts about EXTENT </P>
<P align=justify>1) How can I define the Minx, Miny, Maxy, Maxy values of EXTENT for a given project? </P>
<P align=justify>2) Does it exist any rule to determine those values? </P>
<P align=justify>Do I need to change the flats or geographics coord. of a project to the values that are given in EXTENT. </P>
<P align=justify>Thanks.</P><FONT face=Arial size=3>