[Mapserver-users] Demo

Jean-Claude Moissinac moissinac+mapserver at enst.fr
Tue Nov 11 12:25:10 EST 2003

Thank you (a little)
It works better.
After converting all .gif images to .png images, I'm going to the next step:
a page with the 'MapServer Demo Interface' title, some radio buttons
and interface elements and a big zone for an image
which doesn't appear. In 'Properties', that zone refers to
'/tmp/DEMO10684762602652.png' which doesn't exist.
But why?
Some help?

Jean-Claude