[Mapserver-users] Reference map in PHP Mapscript / HTML

Sebastian Albrecht api at justapi.de
Wed Nov 12 05:05:55 EST 2003

Hello,

I have a big problem I try to solve since a few days. I've already
searched the whole archive but did not found anything.

So far I developed a web interface using PHP Mapscript. It should act
and work as the Mapserver cgi-bin interface.

The only problem I have is the reference map. It displays the red box
correct but I do not right know what to do with the xyinput of the box
if a user clicks on it.
Does anybody have an example of how to implement the reference map and
how to zoom to the correct point in mapscript (language doesn't
matter)?

Regards,
Sebastian Albrecht