[Mapserver-users] cant label streets in mapscript -- please help

Murat Isik muratisik at megatek.com.tr
Wed Nov 12 09:47:35 EST 2003

Thank you Mr.Morissette,
You were right, today I installed mapserver4.0 according to the wiki and
with minor difficulties I did it. (curl did not get compiled, took me some
time to figure out that it had some thing to do with ssl, so I did
"./configure --without-ssl")

Then my little labelling test code worked:) Thanks a lot...

Have a nice day.

Murat Isik