[Mapserver-users] DBFWriteStringAttribute problem/bug?

Lowell Filak lfilak at medinaco.org
Wed Nov 12 10:52:29 EST 2003

I'm not sure if anyone will be able to confirm whether it works in other
interfaces. The suggestion has been to use the xbase module available
for the laguage as opposed to the DBFxxxxx functions as they exist in
mapscript mainly for tcl. So just in case you receive no feedback, your
not being ignored.

Lowell

The following message was sent by Nicolas Boretos <nicolas at maich.gr> on
Wed, 12 Nov 2003 15:06:47 +0200.