[Mapserver-users] Updated MapServer User Map

Doug Cates doug at moximedia.com
Thu Nov 13 12:53:42 EST 2003

Hi,

FYI: I've added some more detailed base map data for North America to
assist users to locate themselves more accurately. The base map data is
drawn using WMS services at USGS and National Atlas of Canada.

If user's from other countries are aware of WMS base map data available
for their country, let me know and I'll add it in.

Doug