[Mapserver-users] Tiled rasters cause map to show source of HTML template

Daniel Morissette morissette at dmsolutions.ca
Fri Nov 14 22:49:46 EST 2003

Chris Storozuk wrote:

> If I move to an area for which no TIF file exists in the directory, I
> get the following text just above the text shown above:
> ERROR 4: `c:\inetpub\wwwroot\maps\../data/ab/82P.tif' does not exist in
> the file system,
> and is not recognised as a supported dataset name.
> This leads me to believe the tile process is working correctly, having
> recognized which files are available and which are not, but something in
> the way the webpage is being processed. Any suggestions?

Chris,

We've seen this problem before but it's very hard to reproduce and we
were never able to reproduce and track it down.  Is there any chance you
could submit a bug or send us your whole mapfile + data to reproduce
this?  We would really like to fix this one.

BTW, I assume you're using the 4.0 build from our (DM Solutions)
download site?  Can you confirm that?

Thanks

Daniel
  Daniel Morissette               morissette at dmsolutions.ca