[Mapserver-users] How to link maps with different scales

Johan Antonsson johan at antonsson.com
Sun Nov 16 08:04:53 EST 2003

Hi all,

Newbie question: I have three sets of maps, all showing the same area
but with different scales, 50 000, 100 000 and 250 000. I want MapServer
to automatically switch between those map sets when the user zooms in or
out to a certain extent. Right now I have one mapfile per map set. Does
MapServer support this or do I have to keep track of the current scale
and map sets myself? Does anyone have an example of how to solve this
problem?

TIA

/Johan

Johan Antonsson