[Mapserver-users] Further postgis mapserv vs shp2img

Matthew Haines mhaines94108 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 16 20:59:25 EST 2003

Further to my previous two messages

# /var/www/cgi-bin/mapserv -v
MapServer version 4.0 OUTPUT=GIF OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=JPEG OUTPUT=WBMP
SUPPORTS=FREETYPE INPUT=EPPL7 INPUT=JPEG INPUT=POSTGIS INPUT=OGR INPUT=GDAL
INPUT=SHAPEFILE

And yet when I try to draw a map with perl/mapscript, I get this error:

Sun Nov 16 17:57:40 2003 - msPOSTGISLayerOpen(): Query error.
msPOSTGISLayerOpen called but unimplemented!  (mapserver not compiled with
postgis support)
Sun Nov 16 17:57:40 2003 - msDrawMap(): Image handling error. Failed to draw
layer named 'bk_taxlots'.
Sun Nov 16 17:57:40 2003 - msPOSTGISLayerClose(): Query error.
msPOSTGISLayerClose called but unimplemented!(mapserver not compiled with
postgis support)

Thanks,

Matthew