[Mapserver-users] Further postgis mapserv vs shp2img

Randy James rjames57 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 17 17:01:32 EST 2003

Hi

For some reason i always thought that you can compile the
cgi or the mapscript libary independant of each other. You
can compile your cgi without postgis and than your
mapscript with postgis. Am i wrong?

Cheers
Randy
 --- Lowell Filak <lfilak at medinaco.org> wrote: > Do you
know if there is more than one mapserv executable