[Mapserver-users] Help me!

Lowell Filak lfilak at medinaco.org
Tue Nov 18 08:57:47 EST 2003

The first thing is to make sure the rpm you have for gd is for mandrake.
I believe gd-2.0.12-1.3.0.i386.rpm is a redhat rpm and although it could
work it will be looking for dependencies that may exist in pakages by
different names under mandrake.

I think the rpm for libpgn for mandrake is:
libpng-devel-1.0.9-1.2mdk.i586.rpm

And the gd2 rpm is:
libgd2-devel-2.0.15-3mdk.i586.rpm

You should be able to locate them at either:
http://rpm.pbone.net
http://rpmfind.net

HTH

Lowell