[Mapserver-users] (no subject)

Möri Cédric Cedric.Moeri at bd.so.ch
Tue Nov 18 09:09:53 EST 2003

------_=_NextPart_000_01C3ADDD.A33A23E0

Dear list!

we are running Mapserver as cgi with postgis as db. While in =
browse-mode
everything is ok, but when changing in query-mode, the following error =
shows
up:

msPOSTGISLayerGetShape(): Query error. Error executing POSTGIS  SQL
statement (in FETCH ALL): EXPLAIN VERBOSE SELECT * FROM geo_gemeinden

I found a discussion in the archive about this topic between Ignacio
Laplagne and David Blasby, but no answer
(http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/data2/wilma/mapserver-users/0303/msg00766.=
html
)

we are using MapServer 3.6.6, postgreSQL 7.3.4, PostGIS CVS(7th nov =
03). So
I looks we are running in this postgresql handling problem with =
"explain
verbose". David Blasby states that this problem shoud be fixed. But in =
which
"version" of the mappostgis.c? Our version dates from 15. November =
2002.
Should it be fixed in this version or are there more recent ones? Or is =
this
"bug" still travelling around?

thanks for any hint in advance

regards
C=E9dric

------_=_NextPart_000_01C3ADDD.A33A23E0

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:M=F6ri;C=E9dric
FN:M=F6ri C=E9dric
ORG:Bau- Departement;Amt f=FCr Raumplanung
ADR;WORK:;;;Solothurn
LABEL;WORK:Solothurn
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:Cedric.Moeri at bd.so.ch
REV:20020605T094013Z