[Mapserver-users] Rasters cause map to display in greyscale

Chris Storozuk cstorozuk at shaw.ca
Tue Nov 18 09:54:03 EST 2003

Thanks Frieso,

That did the trick. An I am using 4.0.

Chris

----- Original Message -----
From: "Frieso ter Haseborg" <ter-haseborg at sf-datentechnik.de>
To: "Chris Storozuk" <cstorozuk at shaw.ca>
Cc: <mapserver-users at lists.gis.umn.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2003 7:35 AM
Subject: RE: [Mapserver-users] Rasters cause map to display in greyscale

Hi,

sounds like the greyscale-rasters consume the whole color palette.
If you use MS 4.0 you could try the COLOR_MATCH_THRESHOLD-option on the
responsible greyscale-raster (I don't know if this option also exists in
MS 3.x).

LAYER
   NAME "xyz"
   TYPE RASTER
   PROCESSING "COLOR_MATCH_THRESHOLD=3" # <= insert this
   [...]
END

HTH,

Frieso ter Haseborg