[Mapserver-users] mappostgis.c for MapServer 3.6.6/Postgres7.3

Möri Cédric Cedric.Moeri at bd.so.ch
Tue Nov 18 12:12:41 EST 2003

Dear list

we are running in a problem as i described in a other mail to the list (see
below). meanwhile i investigated some more on this topic and found the
following:

 we are running MapServer3.6.6 and like to change to postgresql7.3.
postgresql apparently changed the way in which EXPLAIN returns information.
(http://lists.gis.umn.edu/pipermail/mapserver-users/2003-May/003855.html).
There should be a patch for supporting postgres7.3 functionality for the
mappostgis.c of MapServer3.6.6 (the download tarball isn't uptodate I think
:-( )

May anyone provide me the patched/uptodate mappostgis.c file?

thanks a lot in advance

regards
cedirc