[Mapserver-users] Re: PHP MapScript

Fraser MacLeod fraserm at terravistaltd.com
Tue Nov 18 12:45:20 EST 2003

No change whatsoever I still get the same error message:

Fatal error: Due to thread-safety problems, php_mapscript cannot be used
as a 'apache2handler' module. You will have to reconfigure your PHP as a
CGI to run this version of MapScript. See
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?PHPMapScriptCGI. in
/var/www/html/terraVX/pda/test.php on line 5