[Mapserver-users] itemquery problem -- I'm pulling my hair out.

David Fawcett David.Fawcett at state.mn.us
Wed Nov 19 17:32:09 EST 2003

I am running Mapserver 4.0-beta2 and I have made Itemquery and
Itemnquery work.

I believe that I downloaded the binary from UMN, but I may have gotten
it from DM Solutions.  The zip file was named ms40-beta2_gif_pg.zip and
was downloaded on 8/1/2003 (11,159KB).  It looks like mapserv.exe was
compiled on 7/11/2003.

The readme doesn't explicitly state who compiled this one.

The URL that worked for me is explained here:
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/data2/wilma/mapserver-users/0308/msg00130.html

David.

David J. Fawcett
MN Office of Environmental Assistance

>>> "Martin, Daniel A" <Daniel.A.Martin at erac.com> 11/19/2003 3:50:31 PM

I'm having the same problems with the 4.0 UMN Windows binaries.  The
itemquery never, ever, ever works - no matter what you do.  These same
queries worked fine on 3.6.  I, like you, have tried an incredible
variety of expressions, and never does MS find an item.  I'm extremely
frustrated.