[Mapserver-users] TypeError-Problem with Python Mapscript

Bjoern Platzen bplatzen at sosnetz.de
Thu Nov 20 11:48:18 EST 2003

OK, I've got it...

On the webserver a symbol image that was part of a symbol defined in my
symbols.sym has gone lost...
I found out by calling my mapfile with the mapserver-cgi wich generated
an error message.

Maybe it would be a good idea to throw an Exception in Mapscript as well
if something like this happens.

Thanks to you, Sean and Michael!

Bye,

Bjoern