[Mapserver-users] label angles

Michael Smith msmith at sanangelompo.org
Thu Nov 20 12:25:38 EST 2003

That does not seem to work, I must be doing something wrong.  Here is a
portion of my map file can you or anyone tell me if this looks correct?

LAYER
  NAME "Roads"
  GROUP "roads"
  STATUS ON
  DATA "tgrds"
  TYPE LINE
  LABELITEM "street"
  CLASS
    NAME "Streets & Roads" #this title appears in legend
    #SYMBOL 'symbols/ctyhwy.gif'
    TEMPLATE "tgrds.html"
    COLOR 0 0 0 #212 208 200
    LABEL
      SIZE TINY #tinysmallmediumlargegiant
      POSITION UC
      ANGLE AUTO
      BUFFER 2 #40 how close label are to each other
      MINDISTANCE 150
      MINFEATURESIZE 30
      #FONT arial-bold
      #SIZE 12