[Mapserver-users] can't find php_proj.so

Matt Doggett mdoggett at coas.oregonstate.edu
Mon Nov 24 20:32:40 EST 2003

Aha! I finally found it (php_proj.c) in the Mapserver distribution.
However it did not compile to create a php_proj.so file. I configured
Mapserver --with-proj  and I am able to view/reproject data files in
Mapserver. So why didn't php_proj.c compile?

MD

MapServer version 4.0.1 OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=JPEG OUTPUT=WBMP OUTPUT=PDF
OUTPUT=SWF SUPPORTS=PROJ SUPPORTS=FREETYPE SUPPORTS=WMS_SERVER
SUPPORTS=WMS_CLIENT SUPPORTS=WFS_SERVER INPUT=OGR INPUT=GDAL
INPUT=SHAPEFILE